Huang Anhua has been in the shipping industry for 20 years and has been in full-time practice for about 10 years. He specialises in all types of cargo claims, bill of lading and charterparty disputes, ship collisions, ship arrest, salvage at sea, general average, marine insurance and P&I insurance disputes, personal injury and loss of life at sea, limitation of liability, carriage by air/road disputes, corporate legal affairs and other litigation and non-litigation affairs.
Huang Anhua is particularly knowledgeable and experienced in all stages of maritime investigation, ship salvage, wreck removal and anti-pollution operations.
Language: Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese), English
1. Represented COSCO Shipping Logistics in a RMB 2 million claim against a shipping company in Jiangsu for breach of charter parties;
2. Represented COSCO Shipping Logistics in a RMB1.76 million claim concerning voyage charterparty;
3. Represented the owner of a chemical carrier a in RMB14 million claim brought by Huatai Insurance for damage to ethylene glycol cargo;
4. Represented the carrier of a chemical cargo in a RMB 2 million claim for damage caused by fire when stored at port area;
5. Represented COSCO Shipping Lines in a RMB5.4 million subrogated claim for damage to containerized goods falling off trailer.